Saturday, July 10, 2010

Janet Jackson: "I Don't Give A ....What People Say!"



Janet Jackson doesn’t give an “F” what people say about her, the singer says in a revealing interview.

The 44-year-old entertainer made her comments in the latest issue of Essence. She says: “There comes a time when you don’t give an F what people say or think. You just do your thing because it’s finally about you and not in a selfish way but in a great way.”

The singer and actress appears in a steamy eight-page photo spread with CSI: Miami actor Adam Rodriguez, with whom she shares a passionate embraces.

The singer/actress is a lot happier with her body today than she was three decades ago. From the age of 11 to 13 she starred in the seventies black sitcom series, Good Times. But Jackson claims she was made to feel embarrassed about her developing body.

“When I was doing Good Times they wanted me to bind my chest,” she says. “I started developing at a young age. So under the little sweatshirt, that Band-Aid is wrapped around my chest to make me look flatter. That plays tricks here [she points to her head]. You’re an innocent kid and you immediately start thinking how you look naturally isn’t good enough. It really affected me, up until now."

Glad Janet is BEING HONEST and KEEPING IT REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment