Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Justin Bieber Breaks Down During Concert


Pop sensation Justin Bieber reportedly broke down at one of his concerts, when he began singing a song about the relationship of his parents, 'Down to Earth'. Justin later spoke to Twist magazine and had this to say:

"It's about how my mom and dad split up when I was at a young age. It's just about every day life and how there are struggles."
"My parents splitting up is definitely not one of the highlights of my life," Justin went on. "It's sad... the kid experiences feeling like one of his parents left. It makes you not feel so good."

"I think a lot of kids have had their parents split up, and they should know that it wasn't because of something they did."

I definitely have to commend Justin for having the courage to cry in front of the whole world LOL. But he is also a great example to young teens who experience the damaging effects of divorce, emotionally and mentally. Peep the footage below:

No comments:

Post a Comment